concrete water reducing admixtures raw material Sodium
Sodium lignosulfonate is an anionic surfactant that is an extract
of the pulping process and is produced by concentrated modification
reaction and spray drying. This product is the yellow brown
free-flowing powder, soluble in water, chemical property stability,
long-term sealed storage without decomposition.
|Sodium Lignosulfonate SF-1|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
- Concrete admixture: Can be used as a water-reducing agent and
applicable for projects such as
culvert,dike,reservoirs,airports,expressways and so on. It also can
be used as air entraining agent, retarder, early strength agent,
anti-freezing agent and so on. It can improve the workability of
the concrete, and improve project quality. It can inhibit slump
loss when used in simmer, and is usually compounded with
2. Wettable pesticide filler and emulsified dispersant; adhesive
for fertilizer granulation and feed granulation
3. Coal water slurry additive
4. A dispersant, an adhesive and a water reducing and reinforcing
agent for refractory materials and ceramic products, and improve
finished product rate by 70 to 90 percent.
5. A water plugging agent for geology, oilfields, consolidated well
walls and oil exploitation.
6. A scale remover and a circulating water quality stabilizer on
7. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents.
8. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that
the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
9. A tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
10. A flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral
11. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified
additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
12. A filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a
diluent for acid dyes and so on.
13. A cathodal anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage
batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the
low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.
14. A feed additive, it can improve the food preference of animal
and poultry, grain strength, reduce the amount of micro powder of
feed, reduce rate of return, and reduce costs.
Package: 25kg plastic bags with PP liner. Alternative package may
be available upon request.
Storage: Shelf-life time is 2 years if kept in cool, dried place.
Test should be done after expiration.